° Home page
° About VE
° Last issues
° AMITRAIN shop
° Back issues
° Photos gallery
° VE Files
The magazine of narrow gauge and heritage railways
To our readers - Important information !
Please note that, due to increase of cost to sale Voie Etroite in french newspapers shops, our review is now only available by subscription. If you want to continue to read Voie Etroite, please subscribe now !
Special offer for all new subscriber :
- Discover offer : 3 issue for 20 €
- 1 year subscription for 38 € (instead of 42€)
- 2 years subscription for 76 € (instead of 84€)
Voie Etroite last issue !
Issue 281 is available !
In this 44 color pages issue :
- News from heritage railways (narrow, metric and standard gauge).
- News from Germany and England.
- Public line : The Train Jaune.
- Chimot brickwork (North).
- Railway accident in Bricquebec in 1914.
- 40 years of C.F. of Vermandois.
- History : Use of french heavy guns out of France during WW1.
- Photos : Pairi Daiza line in Belgium.
AMITRAIN shop :
French and imported books
BVA pictures series :
French railways available series list.
Agenda (French only)
Special trains :
List of special trains and railway travel. (French only)
List of model exhibitions and other railway events. (French only)
Voie Etroite archive
Photos gallery :
About 1000 pictures available (Standard, metric and narrow gauge) !